Thank you to our sponsor whose sponsorship helps keeps this newsletter free for our readers:
Laundry Owners Warehouse, is a “One Stop Shop” with over 74,000 replacement parts, a full line of soap and supplies, and a wide variety of used commercial laundry equipment, all in stock and available at LOWlaundry.com.
Laundry Owners Warehouse also sells new commercial laundry equipment and is a proud member of the Dexter Laundry family, “Made in the USA” since 1894.
One way you can market your laundry business is through SMS — what most people call “texting”.
SMS is an effective way to communicate with your current and potential customers. Just look at these stats:
- 1 in 3 consumers checks their text notifications within one minute of receiving a text.
- Over half of consumers (51%) reply to a text message within 1-2 minutes.
- Over half of consumers check their text messages 11 times a day or more.
- In 2022, 70% of consumers opted in to receive texts from businesses.
You’re likely already using texting in your business.
Most laundry operators use SMS for:
- letting the client know their order is ready
- reminder to pickup their overdue order
- sending ticket/receipts
Those are good core ways to use texting in your business, but I recommend going deeper and using SMS in 3 ways: